Friday 10 March 2023

Cross Stitch Bumble Bee Card

This lovely Bumble Bee cross stitch kit was amongst the bags of cross stitch items my neighbour has recently gifted to me.  


To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" cream hammer card blank
     Penelope Momentos 'Bumble Bee' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics' die
     Woodware Corner Rounder Punch
     Snippet of cream hammer card

I trimmed a piece of white hammer card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank, rounded the corners and cut a stitched circle in the centre.  After completing the stitching I mounted it behind the aperture and attached the panel to the front of the card.  

I am entering the following challenge:
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes

Kath x     

6 comments:

meg said...

The warm colours in the beautiful cross stitch are gorgeous against the cream cardstock

Valerija said...

What an awesome card. Love the bee.

Pat said...

I love the bumble bee over the honeycomb which is so cute Kath, and it looks great with the accompanying cream hammer card. x

Liz said...

Beautiful cross stitched card Kath, lovely design. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cross stitch Bee Kath

Anne

Helen said...

What asuper sweet little cross stitch project Kath. Beautifully done. Love the colours you've selected. Thanks so much for sharing over at Love to Craft Challenge.