Thursday 27 August 2015

Let it Snow

The current Winter Wonderland challenge is 'Christmas Carol/Song' and as soon as I saw this magazine freebie embossing folder I knew I wanted to use it for my 'Let it Snow' card.  More snowflakes, so I'm also making another entry into the Christmas Cards All Year Round 'Snowflake' challenge.


Card blank: 6" x 6" white pearl
Stamp: 'Let it Snow' (magazine freebie)
Embossing folder: 'Snowflakes' (magazine freebie)
Ink: Versafine Deep Lagoon
Card: White shimmer and turquoise mirri
Other: Clear embossing powder

I embossed a square of white card, trimmed it to size, layered into onto turquoise mirri card and attached it to the card front.   I stamped the image onto white card and embossed it with clear embossing powder.   This was trimmed to size, layered onto turquoise mirri card and attached to the centre of my card.

Kath x

11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Kath!

Jean said...

I love crisp whit embossed snowflakes on this Kath, a lovely card.
Jean x

Sue said...

Kath, That's lovely. The embossing really makes it.

Hope you've had a good day. Sue

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Kath. I like the crispness of the embossing and the colour choice is lovely. Elizabeth xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Mags
x

Crafting Queen said...

Love the white embossed snowflakes, great card. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

KandA said...

This is gorgous Kath. Love the white embossed card with the lovely colour contrast xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kath, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

Lovely embossing and fresh colours.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the texture and colour
hugs Kate xx