Sunday 2 August 2015

Friendship Day

Today is Friendship Day and I made this card for a friend I used to work with as the LOTV image reminded me of the many lunch hours we have spent having a gossip over a cup of coffee.  I'm also sharing this super simple card with all my blog friends.


Card blank: 6" x 6" kraft 
Image: Lili of the Valley 'Coffee Break' pre-coloured topper
Punch: Woodware square corner
Card: Brown matt

I trimmed the topper slightly and punched the corners before layering it onto brown card and attaching it to the card front.  Enjoy your day!

Kath x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Loving this one. The image is so cute.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Sue

Sarn said...

Oh, how lovely of you Kath. Happy Friendship day to you too.

Beautifully coloured CAS card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Kath, such a lovely image and perfect design.
Pauline
x