Monday 24 August 2015

Live, Love, Laugh

I made this card for the current Less is More sketch challenge.  The papers are from my snippets drawer so I'm also in the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Card blank: 7" x 5" white silk 
Stamp: From the Heart (magazine freebie)
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel
Snippets:  BoBunny Isabella papers 

Following the sketch, I trimmed a piece of grey floral paper to fit the bottom corner of the card and marked the top line before stamping the sentiment.  I then attached the paper to the front of my card.  I found an even smaller piece of paper which had some of the corner flowers, so I fussy cut them and attached them using Pinflair glue.   A strip of co-ordinating paper was attached under the sentiment.

Kath x

13 comments:

Sue said...

Love it Kath. It's elegant.

Hope you have had a good start to the week. Sue

KT Fit Kitty said...

A very pretty card and one of my favourite sentiments. Love this colour combo. That's a great sketch!

scrappymo! said...

So very pretty and a great way to use us snippets! That sentiment is so in vogue...it looks great here.

scrappymo! said...

So very pretty and a great way to use us snippets! That sentiment is so in vogue...it looks great here.

Chris said...

Elegant and beautiful, great interpretation of the sketch,
Chris
x

Kathyk said...

A really elegant card

Kathyk

Jean said...

Very pretty, lovely colour combo.
Jean x

Liz said...

So elegant! Love the colour combination. xx

Sarn said...

Really like the sketch and the card you've made from it. xxx

Di said...

Oh Kath, how funny! I literally just finished my LIM card for tomorrow's blog post and am now catching up on commenting. Gasped a bit at this, talk about great minds! I used BoBunny paper too, added a strip along the top and also stamped my sentiment above it. Thats where the similarities end though 'cos mine's a Christmas card :)

LOVE your card, beautiful colours, lush design and, as I've found, that sketch is such a great way to use up papers with an image down in one corner - I've always struggled with those papers and hope I remember to go back to this great LIM sketch again!

Hugs

Di xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful sentiment and brilliant use of the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along
Sarah
Less is more

Chrissie said...

This is so pretty Kath, I love the colour combination and sweet papers!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Great use of those papers and they co-ordinate perfectly with your sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More