Sunday 23 August 2015

Forever Friends With Love

This anniversary card was made following the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I used one of my recent bargain purchases - I bought the Forever Friends paper pad for 50p!  I'm also paying a visit to Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.


Card blank: 7" x 7" white silk 
Stamp: Hobby Art 'With Love'
Die: Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts'
Ink: Versafine Crimson Red
Card: Dark red 
Paper: Forever Friends 'With Love' paper pad
Other: Wink of Stella

I layered the decorated paper onto red card and attached it to front of the card.  I cut the bears from the other papers and decoupaged them onto my card, using foam tape between the layers.  I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white card, layered it onto red card and attached it to the card.  I die-cut two concentric hearts and attached them to the left of my sentiment and added a Wink of Stella to the sentiment.

Kath x

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Kath! I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches - I just linked up my card there! So I came to take a closer look! So adorable and cute! I love the cute bears! Great job on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

These two little guys are dancing for joy.......I can feel the love! Cute as can be! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

KandA said...

This is absolutely adorable Kath and fabulous that it was such a bargain xx

Sue said...

Kath, That's lovely. I love the cute bears.

Hope the new week ahead is a good one for you. Sue

Cathy said...

Oh this is so cute, love those gorgeous bears, Cathy x

Sarn said...

What a joyous anniversary card full of love. Brilliant! xxx

Cindy Hall said...

This is so adorable. Those bears are so sweet. Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at FMS!

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so cute!! I love those adorable bears!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Margaret said...

What a cute happy card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
Margaret, DT