Wednesday 24 January 2024

Teeny Tiny Notecard

I'm still sorting through all the cross stitch goodies my neighbour gifted me last year and there are more things I'm going to be giving away on a RAK group.  I like to send a small notecard with the packages and have taken inspiration from Sarn who sent me a super cute 2¼" x 2¼" card when I won a Snippet Playground prize last year.  

To make this card I used:
     2¼" x 2¼" card made from a snippet of white matt card
     Catkin and Lillie 'Mini Presents' cross stitch pattern
     Sizzix 'Dots' embossing folder
     Snippet of 14 count perforated paper
     Pink, green and black DMC threads left over from cross stitch kits (I save thread snippets too!)
     Snippet of green paper for the envelope

I trimmed the snippet of white card to make the tiny card blank and embossed the front with dots.  After stitching the mini present I trimmed around the edge of the design and attached it to the front of the card.  I didn't have any tiny envelopes so I used a snippet of green paper and my Crafter's Companion Enveloper (a 99p charity shop find last year) to make an envelope for the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

     Snippets Playground - Challenge 472

Kath x

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love your little notecard and beautiful cross stitched parcel.
Carol x

Pat said...

This is such a sweet cross stitched parcel, and love the large dots embossed background Kath, and the green paper for the envelope looks so pretty..a wonderful little notecard. x

Sarn said...

Aww! LOVE your teeny tiny notecard.

It’s just so sweet with the embossed background & cute stitched present. These tiny cards & custom made envelopes are great for using up snippets. Bless you for the shoutout too😘

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a hot chocolate with some mint schnapps added πŸ˜‰ xxx

Sarn said...

Forgot to say your CC Enveloper was a BARGAIN! I use the same, as well as my SU scoreboard & diagonal plate - depending on the size envelope I require! X

Also meant to say thanks for sharing a pic of your various snippets xxx

Liz said...

Your tiny notecard is so cute, Kath. I love the little cross-stitched gift. I’ve never heard of perforated paper before, I’ll have the check it out.
Liz xx

Di said...

Such a pretty little note card Kath - it looks so fresh - and perfection as always from you! Great and different us of snippets.

Hugs
Di xx