Wednesday 1 November 2023

Season's Greetings

This is another quick card made with my last sheet of vintage style backing paper from an old Kaisercraft paper pad, which I think had once been a cover gift with a magazine.

To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" kraft card blank
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Season's Greetings' die
     Kaisercraft 'Christmas Collections' paper 
     Snippets of dark red card

I trimmed the paper, layered it onto dark red card and attached it to the card blank.  I die cut the sentiment from another snippet of dark red card and attached it to the lower corner of the panel.   

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - U for Use It Up (I used my last sheet of paper from a paper pad)
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x

6 comments:

meg said...

You create a beautiful card with this gorgeous paper and diecut sentiment

Darnell said...

This is really beautiful and elegant DSP, Kath! Your sediment addition and matting wrap it up perfectly! (See what I did there?🤣) Hugs, Darnell

Jof2403 said...

A beautiful card

Pat said...

I just love the look of that Kaisercraft pper with the red and kraft Kath, really elegant and pretty. x

Sarn said...

Simple and very elegant. Love this Christmas card xxx

Lynda said...

What a very effective vintage card. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT