Thursday 2 November 2023

May Your Christmas be Merry & Bright

I made this Christmas card for my sister using a Hunkydory decoupage floral image.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory Favourites Christmas Toppers 'A Blooming Lovely Christmas'
     Creative Expressions 'From the Heart - Female Relations' die
     Snippets of gold mirri and light green foiled card

I trimmed the light green foiled card, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I popped the decoupage layers out of the backing sheet and used foam tape to assemble the image.  I die cut 'Sister' from a tiny snippet of gold mirri and attached it to the lower corner of the card before attaching the topper above it.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Christmas BINGO Challenge - I have used line 'I' (Square, Green, Gold, plus I've used Red as my Free square)
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter

Kath x

5 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful topper,papers and card Kath

Barb Finnical said...

Such a pretty and elegant card Kath! I love how the center really comes to life and the gold background and the word sister really pulls it all together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas BINGO Challenges. Your sister will totally love this card! :)

Pat said...

This is a beautiful card for your sister Kath, and love the dimensional poinsettias, foliage and berries, and the beautiful background card and touches of gold...really elegant. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and topper.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Sarn said...

Such an elegant card in those traditional colours. I like the personalisation too. xxx