Thursday 23 November 2023

Fairy on Tiptoes

Whilst tidying my oddments drawer I came across this lovely Lili of the Valley topper - perfect for the Butterfly Challenge where the fairies have come out to play.

To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" white matt card blank
     Lili of the Valley 'Fairy on Tiptoes' pre-coloured topper
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
     Wild Rose Studio 'Annabelle's Meadow' paper

I trimmed a piece of blue paper so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and attached it to the front.  I then trimmed a snippet of a different blue paper and attached it to the left side of the card.  The pre-coloured topper was cut with the stitched square die and attached to the centre.

I am entering the following Challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Butterfly Challenge - Fairy Time Again
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes

Kath x

5 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous feminine card with gorgeous papers and topper

Liz said...

Beautiful card Kath, what a fabulous image. xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

Pat said...

Such pretty papers from Wild Rise Studio to accompany the sweet LOTV fairy Kath..a beautiful card. x

Mrs A. said...

I had forgotten how cute these LOTV fairies are. Love how you have shown her off on your card. Thankyou for coming and playing in the fairy challenge with me. Hugs Mrs A.