I made this 'Get Well' card for the current CAS on Friday challenge.
To make this card I used:
5" x 5" white matt card blank
Crafter's Companion 'Sweet Florals' stamps
My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
Copics - Y08 & YR16
Snippets of white matt card and orange textured card
Wink of Stella
I die cut a stitched square from a snippet of white matt card and placed it into my MISTI. I stamped the umbrella and sentiment with brown ink before embossing them with clear embossing powder. I coloured the umbrella with yellow and orange Copics before layering the panel onto a slightly larger square of orange textured card and attaching it to the centre of the card blank. To finish I highlighted the umbrella with a Wink of Stella.
I am entering the following challenges:
Allsorts - Embossing (my card used heat embossing)
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
CAS on Friday - Get Well
Color Hues Challenge - Yellow & Orange
Simply Clean & Simple - Anything CAS Goes
Kath x
4 comments:
Such a sweet image and so perfect for a get well/thinking of you card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Color Hues Challenge Kath!! Marcia (DT) :0)
What a sweet cheery card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "GET WELL" challenge over at CAS on Friday!! You nailed our clean and simple challenge with perfection!!
Deb Horst, DT #340
A lovely idea for a get well card Kath, as always lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you.
B x
So very pretty and creative!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Post a Comment