Friday, 14 August 2026

O Christmas Tree

When I made my July Rudolph Day I stamped the tree and a different sentiment onto a few card blanks to make some one layer cards which are perfect for posting.

To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white matt card blank
     Uniko 'Rustic Christmas' stamp
     Versafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Turquoise Enamel Dots

To make this quick CAS card I placed the card blank into my MISTI and then stamped the tree and sentiment with green ink.  I decorated the tree with small and medium size enamel dots.

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - R is for Rectangle
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Simply Clean & Simple - Anything CAS Goes
     Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Clean & Simple
     We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

Kath x

No comments: