Tuesday 10 January 2023

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad

I made these cards for Steve's parents' wedding anniversary - as his father lives in a care home I've made two identical cards so they can have one each.

To make these cards I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blanks
     Apple Blossom 'Flourish Heart' die
     Lili of the Valley 'Heartfelt' paper
     Snippets of red pearlescent card 
     Computer generated sentiment 'Algerian' font
     Wink of Stella

I trimmed the red card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and then trimmed the paper so it was narrower than the card, but left the length to make it easier to go through the printer.  I printed the sentiment in dark red ink, trimmed the paper and layered it onto the red card before attaching it to the front of the card.  I die cut the Flourish Heart from red card and attached it above the sentiment.  To finish I highlighted the sentiment with a Wink of Stella.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add a Sentiment
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Kath x

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful cards. Love this heart.
Valerija xx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Lovely cards and a lovely idea to give them one each.

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Kath,how thoughtful to make one for both of them,I hope their Anniversary is special

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards for Steve's parents, and the deep red is so elegant and a really striking die cut heart image. I'm sure they will both love it. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards and such a lovely idea...

Anne