Saturday 21 May 2022

Sunflower Notecard

I like to keep some small notecards in my box so made a few of these sunflower cards.  

I used a stitched die to emboss a panel in the front of the card.  The sunflower was stamped onto a snippet of white card using brown ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used the cordinating die to cut the sunflower before colouring it with Promarkers.  The sunflower was then attached to the centre of the card with foam pads.


To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white matt card blank
     Card Making Magic 'Best of Card Making Magic' sunflower stamp & coordinating die, My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX
     Die-namics' dies
     Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail Embossing Powder
     Promarkers
     Snippet of white matt card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Addicted to CAS - Flower
     Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies - May Challenge
     Love to Craft - May Challenge

Kath x

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely!

Pat said...

The sunflower looks really pretty backed with the embossed die frame Kath and the Promarker colouring suits it perfectly. x

Sue said...

I recognise that card:)

Hope you have a nice day.

foleysfriend said...

Gorgeous! I love the dimension and texture. Using the stitched die to emboss the panel was a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Helen said...

Beautiful - sunflower really pops off the card.

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Helen x
DT

Jaydee said...

The subtle embossed frame adds beautiful depth and texture and really lets your gorgeous bloom shine. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee