Sunday 26 December 2021

Fat Cat

This is one of the many small cross stitch designs I completed over the summer  - this is 'Fat Cat' from a design by Mouseloft.  

After finishing the stitching I used two circle dies and a snippet of dark orange textured card to make a frame.  I trimmed around the edge of the stitching and applied dots of acrylic glue to fasten it to the back of the frame before attaching it to the centre of the card blank.



I've spent time this week making some of my small cross stitch pieces into cards, so will be listing them each day this week.

Kath x

5 comments:

meg said...

He looks like a happy cat Kath,love the colours and completed CAS card

Pat said...

This cross stitched cat is adorable Kath and love the complementart clour of die cut circular frame which finishes it perfectly. x

Sarn said...

He's very cute!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Someone is feeding him well. Thankyou for your lovely card. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you will be able to spend time away with Zabadee in 2022. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Brilliant design Kath, I love the expression on the cat's face. xx