Tuesday 16 April 2024

Honeysuckle Cross Stitch

As the weather's seems to be improving we're starting to go away in our campervan again.  I've like to take lots of small cross stitch designs with me and these are then made into cards when I return home.  This is another card using a lovely Carolyn's Garden cross stitch kit (I do love these floral designs) - this was one that I bought preloved with chart and leftover threads.


To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" white hammer card blank
     Carolyn's Garden 'Honeysuckle' cross stitch kit
     Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Square Stackables' die
     Snippet of white hammer card

After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind a stitched square aperture that had been die cut in the centre of the card blank.  A piece of the same card was attached to the inside to cover the back of the stitching.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     As You Like It Challenge - Cute or Floral (and why) - it is always floral for me, whether that is stamping, die cutting or stitching these lovely Carolyn's Garden cross stitch designs

     
Kath x

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful cross stitched honeysuckle.
Carol x

Pat said...

This honeysuckle cross stitch design is beautiful Kath, and the square stitched aperture and hammer card show it off beautifully. x

meg said...

A beautiful honeysuckle card Kath

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful stitched card. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Darnell said...

This is my new favorite, Kath! That honeysuckle design and your colors are so pretty. I'm glad to hear you are able to get away in your campervan again! Hugs, Darnell