Monday 1 April 2024

Another Clarissa Bubble Bloom

I stamped this image when I made my Clarissa Bubble Bloom card - I usually stamp an extra image in case I make a mess of the one I'm working on!  As I'm trying to clear my oddments drawer it's time to make a quick card for a friend's birthday using some of her favourite spring colours.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Bubble Bloom - Clarissa' and Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias' stamps
     Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
     Promarkers
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Glossy Accents
     Wink of Stella
     Snippets of white matt card and dark brown textured card

The flower and sentiment had been stamped onto white card using brown ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I coloured the flowers with lilac and yellow Promarkers and the leaves with a green Promarker.  The panel was trimmed, layered onto dark brown card and attached to the card blank.  I added Glossy Accents to the purple and yellow circles and a Wink of Stella to the leaves.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Keep it Simple
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
     Seize the Birthday - Spring Floral
     Stamping Sensations - Spring
     We Love Stamping - Feminine



Kath x

12 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous CAS card Kath

Mrs A. said...

Stamping in the brown ink gives a much more subtle appearance and looks great. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue - said...

Very pretty card Kath!

brenda said...

A delightful CAS creation with the Spring colours Kath, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Gerrina said...

This is such a special stamp... and I love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

Linby said...

This delightful card is just perfect for our optional Allsorts theme. Thanks so much for joining in with us.

Pat said...

A very pretty bubble flower Kath and love the colours..a super birthday card. x

HilaryJane said...

So simple and stylish. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with the theme xx

Dena J said...

Fabulous CAS card and I love your color choices. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Shirley Gentry said...

Such a pretty CAS card. I love purple. Your bubble flower is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Sarah said...

That's such a stylish yet simple card. thank you for supporting my theme at Allsorts. Sarah

JulieP said...

I love the unique florals on this stamp. The glossy accents really make them pop. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with Seize the Birthday!