Thursday 4 April 2024

Go Get 'Em Tiger!

I made this card for my father-in-law's birthday- I've been told he likes these 3D cards as they're quite tactile and he also likes the bright colours.  

To make this card I used:
     7" x 7" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory 'Into the Wild - Go Get 'Em Tiger!' Deco-Large topper and card
     Creative Expressions 'Mini Expressions - Stacked Happy Birthday' die
     Snippet of gold mirri

I trimmed covered the front of the card blank with the plain side of the backing card (the rest of the card is now in my Hunkydory drawer for future use).  I used foam pads to assemble the decoupage layers before attaching the panel to the left side of the card.  I die cut 'Happy Birthday' from a snippet of gold mirri and attached it to the lower corner of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Pearly Sparkles - For a Man or Boy
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Kath x

6 comments:

Pat said...

This tiger is a beautiful Hunkydory decoupaged topper, and I love the blue background too Kath, and the gold die cut sentiment complements it perfectly. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful birthday card and love the fabulous 3D decoupage topper.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Your card would be perfect for our birthday challenge at ---
https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/
Carol DT x

Linda said...

I bet your FIL is going to love his card. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

JulieP said...

I'm very intrigued with your tiger image. It certainly is gorgeous and your background accentuates it nicely. Very stunning. Thanks so much for playing with Seize the Birthday!

Sue - said...

Beautiful card! Love the rich colours.