Thursday 25 April 2024

April Rudolph Day

It's time for the fourth Rudolph Day of the year - this year I have chosen a colour theme for my RD cards and they are all green and gold.

To make this card I used:
     C6 white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Delightful Dangles' stamp
     Versafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Pentel Hybrid Dual Metallic gold pen
     Snippet of white matt card

I trimmed a snippet of white matt card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank before placing it into my MISTI.  I used green ink to stamp the tree in the centre, stamping a couple of times to get a good depth of colour.  I embossed the image with clear embossing powder before attaching the panel to the card blank.  To finish I used the gold pen to colour the 'dangles' on the tree.

I am entering the following challenges:
     As You Like It Challenge - Clean or Fussy (my favourite is always Clean & Simple with minimal layers and embellishments - if I ever try to make a fussy card I find it ends up looking too messy)
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Dry/Wet Embossed (I have chosen wet embossed for my card)
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Not Square
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Rudolph Day - April Challenge    

Kath x

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and I love the beautiful embossed tree in green and gold.
Carol x

Elaine said...

'A beautiful CAS Christmas card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge.

meg said...

Beautiful card Kath

Di said...

Wow Kath - what a stunning card. That must have taken some time to colour all those gold dangles so perfectly! Lovely to see you playing in the Rudolph Days Challenge!

Hugs
Di xx

Pat said...

The tree is so pretty and love all the gold trimmings Kath. x

mamapez5 said...

Where would we be without our Misti, or something similar. Lovely card, and you have a nice steady hand to colour in all the dangles. Kate P.

Helen said...

Beautifully CAS and elegant.

Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Liz said...

Wonderful CAS card Kath, what a great stamp! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx