Wednesday 3 January 2024

Cross Stitch Owl

I bought a few pre-loved cross stitch kits before Christmas and this cute owl was amongst them.  Although it's a Hobbycraft kit, the design is by Mouseloft .


To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" cream hammer card blank
     Hobbycraft 'Owl' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics dies
     Snippet of cream hammer card 

After finishing the stitching I attached it to the rear of a frame that had been die cut from cream hammer card and then attached it to the front of the card blank.   

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x  

7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous Christmas owl Kath

Viv said...

He's a fab owl Kath! x

Pat said...

I love that cute Christmas owl design Kath, beautifully done as always. x

Jules said...

Another beauty Kath .. .. super neat as always.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2024.

Love and hugs
Jules xx

Liz said...

Wonderful cross stitched card Kath, your little owl is just adorable. xx

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

OMG, another beauty! I love your stitched cards! <3