Thursday 19 October 2023

Merry Christmas

I was sorting through my snippets box and found a piece of winter scene paper that was perfect for this quick Christmas card as well as a snippet of green card for layering the panel.

To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white matt card blank
     Clearly Besotted 'Let's Prance' stamp and coordinating die
     Clearly Besotted Cheerful Christmas' stamp
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
     Memento Tuxedo Black & Versafine Majestic Blue ink
     Promarkers
     Snippets of winter scene paper, white matt card and green matt card

I cut the winter scene paper with a stitched square die and placed the panel into my MISTI before stamping the sentiment with blue ink.  I layered the panel onto dark green card and attached it to the card blank.  I used black ink to stamp Rudolph onto white card, cut him with the coordinating die and then coloured him with Promarkers.  To finish I attached Rudolph to the card with small foam pads.

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - U for Use It Up (my winter scene paper and green card)
     Addicted to CAS - Dies Only
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Christmas Crafts All Year Round - For a Male
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - October Challenge

Kath x 

10 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Pat said...

This is such a cute reindeer Kath and I love the pretty winter scene paper you used as a background, and works well matted onto the green..a beautiful Christmas card. x

brenda said...

A lovely Winter scene Kath, the wide white border really draws the eye to the deep blues, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Kath. Great background for your wonderful little Rudolph. xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is lovely full of sweetness and delight a super festive make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely, festive card at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mummylade said...

It is perfect indeed! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Sarn said...

Fabulous Christmas card using up some great snippets xxx

JulieP said...

I love your cute little reindeer set against the gorgeous night sky! Thanks so much for playing with the HLS Christmas challenge!