Friday 13 October 2023

Christmas Rose

Although I've not done much crafting lately, I've found time to tidy my craft area as I seem to have accumulated a lot of 'oddments' that need to be used.  This card is made with a Christmas Rose Deco-Large kit that I bought last year - I had assembled the decoupage flowers but not finished the card.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory 'Christmas Rose Deco-Large' kit
     Gold mirri

I cut a piece of backing card, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I layered the base of the decoupaged image onto gold mirri and attached it to the centre of the card.  The decoupage layers of the flowers had been removed from the backing sheet and  assembled with foam pads - the panel was attached to the centre of the card. .

I am entering the following challenges: 
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x

5 comments:

Pat said...

This Christmas Rose decoupage is really beautiful and the dark green background shows it off so well..certainly worth finishing Kath. x

Viv said...

This is lovely Kath! The centre panel really pops. x

meg said...

A beautiful traditional style Christmas card,the Christmas roses are gorgeous

Liz said...

Fabulous design, Kath. xx

JulieP said...

Oddments! Love it!!! The dimension on your card is so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge blog!