Saturday 14 October 2023

Another Christmas Rose

I made this quick card with a piece of the backing card that was left over from making yesterday's Christmas Rose card.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank     
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Season's Greetings' die
     Snippets of 
Hunkydory 'Christmas Rose' backing card and gold mirri

I trimmed the backing card, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I cut the sentiment from gold mirri and attached it to the top of the card - quick and simple!

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge -  U for Use It Up (I used the card left over from a previous card)
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Kath x

3 comments:

Pat said...

This looks beautiful Kath, and the Christmas Rose is such a pretty flower, and the red berries are lovely too. x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Kath, so elegant. xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x