Sunday 10 May 2015

With Love at Christmas

The current ABC Christmas Challenge is 'I for I Love You / For a Loved One' and I've used this cute Tatty Teddy for my card.  As the paper and card are from my snippets drawer, I'm also in the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Card blank: 6" x 6" white silk 
Stamps: Me to You 'Tatty Teddy' (magazine freebie) and Hobby Art ' With Love'
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Large and Lacy Squares
Embossing: Kars Tan Embossing Mat
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring: Promarkers
Other: Red Nailheads, Stampendous White Fun Flock, Wink of Stella
Snippets: White card, red mirri card and green holly paper

I layered green holly paper onto red mirri card and attached it to the card blank.  The image was stamped onto white card, die-cut and embossed.  I then stamped the sentiment in the top corner and attached to the card front.  I applied Fun Flock to the hats and outlined the sentiment with a Wink of Stella.   To finish, I attached nailheads in the corners of the card.

Kath x

10 comments:

Sue said...

A really cute card Kath.

Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
another of your super Christmas creations here.
Wonderfully designed as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KandA said...

Gorgous christmas card Kath. Love those tatty teds xx

Furrbster said...

Brilliant and lovely background colours!
Hugz Tinz

Di said...

Really adorable Kath! I love the colouring and flock - the close up of your darling image is great!

Hugs

Di xx

Dorte said...

Lovely Christmas card with a cute image, Kath....pretty colours,
thanks for joining the I challenge at ABC Christmas challenge, and good luck in the draw,
Dorte x

Cathy said...

This is such a cute chrssy card Kath, those teddies look adorable. Love the flock on the hats too, Cathy x

cotnob said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Kath, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kath :-) the image is super cute and the colours and mirri card are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sarn said...

Absolutely delightful festive make xxx