Saturday 29 April 2023

Happy Birthday Hedgehog

I made this birthday card for a friend who loves hedgehogs - the cute stamp was a magazine cover gift ages ago.

To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" white matt card blank
     Immediate Media 'Make Special Cards' hedgehog and Hobby Art 'General Greetings' stamps
     Versafine Onyx Black ink
     Cosmic Shimmer clear detail embossing powder
     Promarkers 
     White matt card
     Wink of Stella

I cut a piece of card slightly smaller than my card blank and placed into my MISTI.  I stamped the hedgehog and sentiment along the lower edge of the card, stamping a couple of times to get a clear outline, before embossing them with clear embossing powder.  I coloured the hedgehog and balloon with Promarkers before attaching the panel to the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
     Seize the Birthday - Balloons
  
     We Love Stamping - Real Birds and/or Animals

Kath x

8 comments:

Liz said...

Super CAS card Kath, so cute. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely CAS, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Mrs A. said...

So cute and a super CAS card. I have a number of small stamps that came free with a craft magazine. I found a hidden pile of them just yesterday right at the bottom of a drawer so they have cone out for an airing. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

What a super CAS card Kath, so admire it as I'm a bit of a scary cat and always end up adding more, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping April challenge.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Such a great CAS card. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with out theme this month xx

Pat said...

What a cute hedgehog image Kath, and a very minimal but pretty card with just the lovely added sentiment. x

Linby said...

A wonderful CAS layout. That little hedgie looks perfect with all the white space. Thanks so much for taking part at We Love Stamping.

Glenda J said...

This is such a wonderful CAS card - super cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.