Thursday 6 October 2022

Happy Christmas

I've finished tidying up after our latest campervan 'adventure' and as we don't head off again until next week I'm catching up with some crafting - and using my growing pile of snippets and old stuff!  This card uses an old Hunkydory image that was part of an A4 sheet - I'd used the plain side of the card and had kept this Santa image.

I trimmed the image down the left side to remove the last of the plain side of the card and then trimmed the top.  I layered it onto a snippet of gold mirri and attached it to the centre of the card front.  I die cut 'Happy Christmas' from gold mirri and attached it to the top.  Another quick and simple Christmas card.


To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory Santa image from an A4 sheet
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Contemporary Happy Christmas' die
     Snippets of gold mirri

I am entering the following challenges:
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x

7 comments:

Valerija said...

A beautiful Christmas scene, Kath. Love this card.
Valerija xx

Stamps and Paper said...

These hunkydory toppers are lovely Kath and make super cards..

Anne

meg said...

A gorgeous traditional Christmas card

Liz said...

Great card Kath, it's a really lovely Christmas scene. xx

Sue said...

Lovely card. It is so nice to be able to reuse previous cards, rather than just throw them.

Pat said...

This is a lovely traditional image Kath and the added gold mat and die cut sentiment goes extremely well. x

JulieP said...

The scene and the sentiment are beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!