Sunday 30 October 2022

Congrats

I made this card for the Allsorts 700th Challenge.

I stamped the red hearts and congrats onto snippets of white card and embossed them with clear embossing powder before cutting them with the coordinating dies.  I placed the hearts and sentiment onto the card blank and marked where I wanted to emboss the lines.  I then used my Hougie board to emboss two lines across the card.  I attached the hearts and sentiment to the card using small foam pads to lift them away from the card.

To make this card I used:
     DL white matt card blank
     Clearly Besotted 'With All Your Heart' and 'Modern Calligraphy' stamps and coordinating dies.
     Versafine Satin Red ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder

I am entering the following challenges:
     AAA Cards - Anything CAS Goes
     Allsorts - Let's Celebrate - Any Special Occasion
     Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - October Challenge     

Kath x

11 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful CAS Anniversary card,would be easy to adapt to suit the colours for different anniversaries

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's gorgeous. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful CAS design in red and white, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Liz said...

This is just beautiful Kath, so striking in red and white. xx

Pat said...

This red and white combination is so crisp, clean and elegant Kath and the patterned hearts make a wonderful anniversary card. x

Sue said...

Fab card.

brenda said...

For whatever reason no photos are showing up Kath, but I could see the thumbnail at Allsorts and it looks to be a really stylish card. Lovely to see you at our 700th challenge at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sarn said...

Absolutely LOVE this CAS card in red and white. The addition of the Hougie embossed lines is perfect xxx

Sarn said...

With my GDT hat on . . . I just wanted to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts on their special week. xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for celebrating #700 Allsorts Challenge;-))m

Francesca said...

Fabulous CAS card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!