Friday 14 October 2022

Black, White and One Colour

I was over the moon to be the winner of the CAS on Friday Christmas Challenge and was invited to be Guest Designer on their 'Black, White and One Colour' challenge.  For my card I've chosen purple as my 'One Colour'.

I trimmed a piece of white card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank.  I used post-it notes to mask a strip along the bottom of the card and then used purple ink to stencil one row of stacked lines across the bottom of the panel.  I placed the card into my MISTI before stamping the reindeer and sentiment - stamping a couple of times to get a good depth of colour.  To finish I attached the panel to the front of the card.

To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" white matt card blank
     Hot off the Press 'Reindeer' and Clearly Besotted 'Cheerful Christmas' stamps
     Funky Fossil 'Stacked Lines' stencil
     Versafine Onyx Black and Imperial Purple inks
     White card

As we're away in our campervan I've scheduled this post as I'm not sure if I'll have a wifi signal to be able to enter any challenges.

Kath x

4 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the reindeer and the CAS design.
Valerija xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Congratualtions Kath on winning the CAS challenge....another lovely CAS card..enjoy your time away

Anne

Pat said...

I love this pretty flourishy deer and the stencilled lines work really well and finished with a lovely sentiment..a great CAS card Kath and I hope you are enjoying your time away in the van. x

Pat said...

Sorry Kath I forgot to say congratulations on winning the CAS on Friday Challenge and being their Guest Designer for this challenge. x