Thursday 6 January 2022

Happy Anniversary

I made this card for my in-laws' wedding anniversary using one of the decoupage images I assembled on our last campervan adventure.

I trimmed the patterned card, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I layered the flowers and hearts with Pinflair glue to give dimension and attached them above the floral image on the card. To finish I attached a small coordinating topper to the top of the card.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory 'Deco Large Flourishing Florals' card and topper
     Snippet of gold mirri

I am entering the following challenge:
     Love to Craft - Challenge 66

Kath x

12 comments:

Sarn said...

That’s a very pretty anniversary card. Xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Kath I’m sure your in- laws loved it

Anne

Pat said...

These Hunkydory decoupage toppers and cards always have a luxurious look, and the finished card with the little sentiment circle and mounted on to gold mirri finish this beautifully Kath. x

meg said...

A beautiful romantic Anniversary card Kath

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty. Hunkydory make really gorgeous kits. Good quality too. hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, a lovely decoupage image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

How sweet! Adorable card!
Valerija xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful Anniversary card Kath. Love the pretty flowers. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That is pretty.

Hus
Sue

Tina Z. said...

This is so beautiful and great technique.

Liz said...

A beautiful anniversary card, Kath. xx

Joan said...

Beautiful card Kath.


Joan x