Wednesday 8 April 2020

I am not over the hill ...

My first card today is one I made for a friend's 60th birthday.

I resized the Bugaboo digi stamp and printed it onto white card before colouring it with Promarkers.  I trimmed the panel, layered it onto red card and attached it to the card front.  I then die cut '60' from red card and attached the numbers to the lower corner.


To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" tent fold kraft card blank
     Bugaboo 'Gus Over The Hill' digi stamp
     Memory Box 'Classic Numbers' dies
     Promarkers
     Dark red textured card

I am entering the following challenges:
     The Male Room - Make me Laugh

Kath x

7 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous fun card for your friends birthday Kath

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That's great.

Hope you have a nice day. Sue

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic fun card Kath.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Kath and I know how she feels...
Hoping your keeping yourself busy...I do miss not going our in our caravan.

Anne

Pat said...

What a fun image Kath and beautifully coloured with your promarkers. I love the red mat and placed on to a kraft card base, it suits it perfectly. Hope you are doing OK. Take care. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love Gus, such a fun card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Make Me Laugh challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

Lise Mariann said...

So cute! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us in the "Make me laugh" challenge at The Male Room.

Sending you lots of crafty love
Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room