Wednesday 28 February 2024

Santa

This is another quick Christmas card made with an image that has been upcycled from one of last year's Chriatmas cards.


To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" kraft card blank
     Upcycled Christmas card
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' and Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Season's Greetings' dies
     Snippets of dark red card

I used the stitched rectangle die to cut the front of the card, moving the die to ensure I had Santa, the rabbit and present on the die cut panel.  This panel was then layered it onto a snippet of dark red card and attached it to the card blank.  To finish I die cut the sentiment from a small snippet of dark red card and attached it to the top of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Christmas with the Cuties - Santa and/or Snowman
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Use Kraft Card


Kath x 

6 comments:

meg said...

Love seeing your recycled cards Kath,love this one

Pat said...

This is a pretty winter scene with Santa carrying his parcels, apart from one he has dropped in the snow..oops..lol, and I love the red matted layer and sentiment with the kraft card base..a great bit of upcycling Kath. x

crafty-stamper said...

Great upcycling and love the image.
Carol x

Sue Jackson said...

I love how you are able to upcycle Christmas cards to create something beautiful and new! Thank you for playing along with my kraft paper challenge. I hope to see you in the March, 2024 Sparkles Christmas Challenge as well. Sue - DT

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful card Kath.Can't beat abit of upcycling. Thanks for joining in with us at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT x

Michelle B. said...

Great way to upcycle those cards and I love how you made it your own! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!