Monday 19 February 2024

Jenny Bear Birthday

As part of my frugal crafting year, I'm determined to use everything in my oddments box and this lovely Jenny Bear image was at the bottom of the box - my last image from an old LOTV Art Pad.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Lili of the Valley 'Jenny Bear' precoloured Art Pad image
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics' and Creative Expressions 'Mini Expressions - Stacked Happy Birthday dies
     Lili of the Valley 'Antebellum' paper
     Snippets of green texured card

I trimmed the lovely pink Antebellum paper and layered it onto green textured card.  I die cut a stitched oval from the left side of the panel before attaching it to the front of the card blank.  I die cut the Jenny Bear image and inlaid it into the panel.  I die cut two 'Happy Birthday' sentiments, layered them and attached them to the lower edge of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Pink
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Flowers
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
     

Kath x

9 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous girly Birthday card in beautiful pinks

Liz said...

Lovely card Kath, the image is so cute. I really need to do the same and use up things in my oddments box. Thanks for the inspiration.
Liz xx

Pat said...

What a cute LOTV image Kath, and love the pink dp with the added matted green card and used for the sentiment too. x

Dena J said...

A very sweet bear and lots of pretty pink, too! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A admire your determination Kath and when you look at how pretty this is makes you realise we should follow suit, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

JulieP said...

This is just the sweetest!!! I love the colors, your coloring and just the overall softness of the design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday Kath!

Glenda J said...

This is so sweet and adorable Kath! Terrific colouring and I love that you are using up your stash. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and soooo cute image.-love it.
Carol x

Sarah said...

What a super cute pink card, perfect for us at Allsorts this week. Sarah