Saturday 2 December 2023

Cross Stitch Pansy

I've not done much stitching over the last few weeks as I've been finishing Christmas cards and wrapping presents.  All is now done, so it's time to start stitching again.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" cream hammer card blank
     Carolyn's Garden 'Pansy' cross stitch kit
     Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Square Stackables' die
     Snippet of cream hammer card

I die cut a stitched square from a piece of cream hammer card and trimmed it so it was slightly smaller than the card blank.  After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind the aperture and attached the panel to the front of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Stitching - Real or Faux (I've got real stitching and also a stitched die)
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes  
     
Kath x

7 comments:

Linby said...

Your stitching is so neat and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Kath. Your stitched cards are always beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option.
Liz xx

Sarn said...

Lovely stitched pansy card. Perfect for the Allsorts’ challenge theme xxx

meg said...

A beautiful pansy and card Kath

Pat said...

This pansy is beautiful and the framing of it with the cream hammer card looks perfect. I have finished the stitching of the bookmark but with everthing else going on I still have to finish it, back it with by backing with felt, over which I have been deliberating for ages, but not sure what to do to get a good finish so that it lasts a good time without falling apart...lol. x

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Kath and what a wonderful card to receive, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Kath

A really beautiful card. Your cross stitches look super small and neat!

Well done on having all your cards and wrapping done ready for Christmas. Wish I could say the same!

Love Jules xx