Thursday 7 December 2023

Meerkat Card

I'm on a mission to use up some of my oddments and this card uses left over threads from a Mouseloft 'Meerkat' kit.  I was given this kit in a cross stitch swap and used it to make a keyring, I've now used the left over threads to make a small notecard.

To make this card I used:
     C7 tri-fold kraft card blank
     Mouseloft Tiddlers 'Meerkat' chart and left over threads
     Snippet of cream 14 count aida

After stitching the Meerkat, I trimmed the fabric to fit inside the card blank.  I attached the fabric behind the aperture and then folded the card to cover the back of the stitching.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Stitching - Real or Faux
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes

Kath x

6 comments:

Pat said...

How cute Kath..I love it! x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Kath, such a cute stitched image. Thank you for sharing another card in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option.
Liz xx

meg said...

My hubby loves Meerkats and would love this fabulous card

Dena J said...

What a fun stitched image! Perfect for the option, too. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Sarah said...

A beautifully stitched piece! So very welcome at Allsorts this week. Sarah

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Kath

Anne