Sunday 31 December 2023

Thank You!

As the year ends, I wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to everyone who has commented on my blog and to the Design Teams who have chosen my cards as Top Picks throughout the year - this card is for all of you!

 To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" cream hammer card blank
     Stitchrovia 'Sew Grateful' card kit
     DMC threads
     Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Square Stackables' die
     Snippet of cream hammer card

After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind a stitched square aperture that had been die cut in the centre of the card blank.  A piece of the same card was attached to the inside to cover the back of the stitching.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Kath x

3 comments:

Sarn said...

A beautiful card and heartfelt thanks. What could be better on this wet and windy New Year's Eve. It's been a pleasure to visit you Kath. I'm looking forward to your travelogue with Martha in 2024.

I appreciate all your visits to my blog too.

Best wishes to you and your hubby for a Happy New Year xxx

Pat said...

What a beautiful piece of work Kath and it is always a pleasure to visit your lovely blog and I look forward to doing so throughout 2024. x

Jules said...

Hi Kath
This is really beautiful! I love the colours you have worked with very much.
Love Jules xx