Wednesday 27 September 2023

More Season's Tweetings

I made this Christmas card with the snippets of backing card and mirri left over from my Season's Tweetings card.

To make this card I used:
     DL white matt card blank
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Season's Greetings' die
     Snippets of gold mirri card and Hunkydory 'Season's Tweetings' backing card

I trimmed snippet of card with the robin image (I had used the other side of the A4 card with the floral border for my previous card), layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I die cut the sentiment from another snippet of gold mirri and attached it to the top corner of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
     Snippets Playground - Challenge 463

Kath x

8 comments:

Pat said...

I just love Christmas scenes with robins and this Hunkydory one looks great on this DL card Kath, and finished perfectly with the gold mat and gold die cut sentiment. x

meg said...

Nothing nicer or more traditional than a robin on a Christmas card Kath

Sarn said...

What a lovely Christmas card featuring the winter scene with the beautiful robin taking centre stage.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful wintery scene Kath, a really lovely card. xx

Di said...

Beautiful card Kath - great 'upcycling'! O do love the little sentiment die you used - oopsie, I had to hop off and buy one. It's a lovely size and script for a detailed card.

Hugs
Di xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely traditional Christmas card Kath

Anne

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet! Love the little Robin! Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge!

Sue - said...

Lovely card!