Tuesday 19 September 2023

Season's Tweetings

I bought this Hunkydory Deco-Large kit to make my mother's Christmas card as she likes these decoupaged cards.

To make the cards I used:
     7" x 7" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory 'Season's Tweetings Deco-Large' set
     Creative Expressions 'From the Heart - Female Relations' die
     Snippets of gold mirri card

I trimmed the backing cardstock from the set so it was slightly smaller than the card blank, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  I used foam pads to layer the elements for the robin topper and when complete attached it to the left side of the card.  I die cut two 'Mum' words from snippets of gold mirri.  The two die cuts were layered to give more depth and attached to the lower corner of the cards.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Christmas Crafts All Year Round - For a Female (this is my mum's Christmas card)
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
   

Kath x

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful traditional robin Christmas card Kath

Toni said...

Very pretty. My mom would like this kind of card too.

Pat said...

The winter scene and robin make a pretty piece of decoupage for your mother's Christmas card Kath, and I'm sure she will love it. x

Chris said...

a robin is always a great choice for a festive card, lovely image and beautiful decoupage. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty scene - classic! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

Your card is lovely. I think your mum will be very glad with this Christmas card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Annie (DT)

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

foleysfriend said...

Pretty Christmas card. Such a beautiful scene you've created for your Mum. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.