Tuesday 7 February 2023

Cross Stitch Anemones

This card is another design from Carolyn's Garden by Serendipity Designs.  I love the flowers on this card and it's also been one of my favourite designs to stitch too.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white hammer card blank
     Carolyn's Garden 'Anemone' cross stitch kit
     Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Square Stackables' die
     Snippet of white hammer card

After stitching the flowers I mounted the fabric behind a die cut stitched aperture.  I then added a piece of white card on the inside of the card blank to cover the back of the stitching.

Kath x

5 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful florals and choice of colours

Liz said...

Just beautiful, Kath. xx

Pat said...

How beautiful Kath, and I can see why you love to stitch this as there is lots of pretty detail and the finished piece looks great framed by the white hammer card. x

Sue said...

Pretty card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning floral card Kath such pretty colours

Anne