Friday 3 February 2023

Cross Stitch Pansy Card

A neighbour recently gifted me a lot of cross stitch items as she no longer stitches and this lovely Penelope cross stitch kit was amongst them.

To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white hammer card blank
     Penelope Mementos 'Pansy' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics' die
     Snippet of white hammer card

After stitching the design I mounted it behind an aperture that had been die cut with a stitched circle die.  I placed another piece of white card on the inside to cover the back of the stitching.

Kath x

4 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful reminder that Spring is almost here

Valerija said...

Wow, this is so wonderful. You are really talented.
Valerija xx

Mrs A. said...

I have lots of these in bloom in the garden. Yellow ones too. My Mum used to do a lot of cross stitch embroidery and I inherited mot of her silks and threads. I like this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Another pretty card.