Saturday, 5 September 2026

Robin and Christmas Wreath

I made this card with some images from a part used Hunkydory Deco Large kit snippets of card from my oddments drawer.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card bank
     Hunkydory 'When Robins Appear Deco Large' oddments
     Snippets of gold mirri card and green shiny card

I trimmed the snippet of green card to a 4" square, layered it onto a slightly larger square of gold mirri and attached it to the centre of the card blank.  As this was a part used Hunkydory decoupage kit I layered the wreath with the oddments that I had and then attached the wreath to the centre of the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - All Creatures Great and Small
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes

     Christmas Crafts All Year Round - R is for Robin
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x

No comments: