Saturday, 25 July 2026

July Rudolph Day

We're at home for a few days so I've had some time to make a stamped card for the July Rudolph Day Challenge (stamping is my RD theme this year).

To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white linen card blank
     Uniko 'Rustic Christmas' stamps
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' die
     Verafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Crystal Stickers Purple Candy Bonbon
     Snippet of white linen card

I die cut the largest rectangle from a snippet of white linen card and placed it into my MISTI.  I used green ink to stamp the Christmas tree and sentiment before embossing it with clear embossing powder.  The panel was then attached to the card blank.  To finish I attached purple Candy Bonbons to the tree.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Addicted to CAS - Trees
     Addicted to Stamps & More - Christmas
     Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July
     Rudolph Day - Christmas in July
     Simply Clean & Simple - Clean & Simple

Kath x

7 comments:

Liz said...

A beautiful CAS Christmas card, Kath.
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the Christmas tree.
Carol x

Pat said...

This is a beautiful tree Kath and lovely in that dark green and a lovely sentiment to finish. x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card Kath, just lovely..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Beautiful CAS holiday card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

Helen said...

Beautifully CAS as always!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

foleysfriend said...

Lovely Christmas clean and simple card. Love the white layers. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.