Sunday, 26 July 2026

Cross Stitch Robin

I've made this card with some of my holiday stitching, this lovely design is by Durene Jones.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 5" white linen card blank
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' die
     Durene Jones 'Christmas Stamps' cross stitch chart
     14ct white aida
     DMC threads
     Snippet of white linen card

After stitching the design I used a snippet of white linen card to make a frame for the stitching.  As I didn't have a die the correct size I used the largest stitched rectangle, cut the first half of the aperture and then moved the die to cut it to the correct size.  I trimmed the fabric an attached it to the rear of the aperture before attaching it to the card blank.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Kath x

No comments: