Saturday 5 November 2022

Snow Buddies

I found this Woodware 'Snow Buddies' stamp in a charity shop - I do like the quality of Woodware stamps and love this simple design.

I stamped the image onto a snippet of white card using black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I trimmed the image before colouring the hats, scarves and noses with Promarkers.  The coloured panel was layered onto a snippet of green textured card before being attached to the front of the card blank.  I highlighted the stripes on the hats and scarves with a Wink of Stella before adding Stickles to the fur trim and bobbles on the hats.

To make this card I used:
     DL white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Snow Buddies' stamp
     Versafine Onyx Black ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Promarkers
     Wink of Stella
     Diamond Stickles
     Snippets of white matt card and green textured card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Christmas is Coming
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     NBUS - Challenge 44 (my new Woodware stamp)    

Kath x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your happy little snowman card Kath

Anne

Pat said...

This was a great find...you must have some really good charity shops where you live Kath and your snowmen have been very prettily coloured and love the sparkly fur on their hats. I actually bought this stamp when I went to a craft fair in Exeter a few weeks ago, but haven't got around to using it yet. x

ellyscard creatief said...

What a lovely card.

Liz said...

Brilliant Christmas card, Kath. What a great find the charity shop. xx

Liz said...

Just popping back with my DT hat on to say thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month with your beautiful card. Good luck! xx

Sue said...

A lovely cheerful card.

meg said...

A fabulous card with these happy snowmen

Darnell said...

Looking at the smiles on your new stamp makes me smile, Kath! It's so cute and your coloring and schparkling are fabulous! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Valerija said...

So cute. Love this card.
Valerija xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is gorgeous I love it TFS over at MLC
Elaine DT

JulieP said...

Your card makes me smile!! Love the fun colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Wow! Your snowmen are so cool *pun intended* and SCORE on finding that stamp in a charity shop. I'm loving the clean look on your card too. Thanks for sharing with us over at NBUS. Hope to see you again. Bonnie GDT

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness! Those stacked up snowmen are so adorable!!!