Friday 18 November 2022

Scarlet & Green Delightful Dangles

I've used this Christmas stamp many times and it's still one of my favourites.

I trimmed a piece of white card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and rounded the corners.  I placed the panel in my MISTI and lined up the tree and sentiment stamps before stamping them in dark green ink.  I then used clear embossing powder to make the image shine.  I coloured the dangles on the tree with a red Copic pen and added a Wink of Stella for a bit of Christmas sparkle.

To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Delightful Dangles' stamp
     Versafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Copic R29 pen
     Wink of Stella
     Woodware corner rounder punch

I am entering the following challenges:
     Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Trees, Trees, Trees
     Color Hues Challenge - Scarlet & Green
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes  

Kath x

12 comments:

meg said...

Another beautiful CAS Christmas card

Pat said...

This is such a pretty tree with the look of a tangle with the different shapes within it Kath, and red and green the perfect seasonal colours. x

Nancy said...

I can totally see why you love it. It's Awesome!!! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Karen said...

I don't think I've ever seen this Christmas stamp before but I can understand why you love it. This is such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Sue said...

Lovely card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your christmas tree is so pretty Kath

Anne

Viv said...

Not surprised this lovely stamp is a fave! A great card. x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Kath, what a fabulous stamp. xx

HilaryJane said...

Love it, just perfect xx

Julie B said...

Looks like a festive chandelier Kath, how much fun is that?! Thanks for being inspired by my colour choices at Color Hues. :)

Sarn said...

You know me, I LOVE a dangle, and this tree full of them is superb. Lovely CAS card. xxx

Kathyk said...

Fabulously Festive, great colours too

Kathyk