Sunday 18 October 2020

Hope and Chances Charity Kit - October 2020

The October Hope and Chances Charity Kit is being sold to support the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association).  Christine had sold out of the kits as soon as they were listed, so she made some more and I was able to buy a couple of kits for some 'special' cards this Christmas.  The new kits that were for sale didn't have the sentiments, but Di very kindly sent me a pack of Craftwork Cards sentiment which are perfect for this card.


The card was made following Christine's instructions, the only things I added were a Wink of Stella to the poinsettias and Papermania shimmering dots to the centres of the flowers.

Kath x

10 comments:

meg said...

This is an amazing card Kath, traditional yet modern at the same time, love the layout and your embellishments

Di said...

So funny, I'm sitting here right now just finishing mine off as well! Next month I think it's going to be a 7am log on! So glad we had those sentiments - saved the day :)

Hugs

Di xx

Tina Z. said...

So beautiful.

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That is a lovely card. Sue

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and I love the design.
Valerija xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Kath! Jo x

Pat said...

A beautiful Christmas card and for a really good cause too Kath and so elegant in silver and black. x

Jules said...

Hi Kath

A great card .. .. very special!

Love the style very much.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Lovely card and so nice of Di to help out with sentiment.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

I have come from Di's blog to check out your charity card, too, Kath. It really is a WOWZA design! It's no wonder it sold out so fast! I love the schparkle you added! I hope you're keeping well! Hugs, Darnell