Thursday 22 October 2020

Hello

Today's card is a quick notecard using a few snippets from my ever increasing snippets mountain.

The pretty butterfly paper was trimmed so there was an equal border around the edge, this was layered onto pale green card and attached to the card front.  The sentiment was die cut from another snippet of pale green card and attached to the top of the card.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 4" white matt card blank
     Altenew 'Simply Hello' die
     BoBunny 'Isabella' paper

     Pale green textured card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Butterfly Challenge - E is for ... (I used Eau de Nil & English Rose, plus butterflies)
     Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - October Challenge
     Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 389

Kath x

7 comments:

Carol S. said...

A pretty CAS card Kath. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

meg said...

A beautiful colour combo, the paper is gorgeous against the green mat

Pat said...

I love the pink mandala paper with the butterflies matted on to that bright and pretty green card Kath, and the same used for the die cut sentiment too...so beautiful! x

Mrs A. said...

That is indeed a pretty paper.I like how you have cut and positioned the butterflies to be right in the corner.Thankyou for coming and spinning the Butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Hi Kath, A lovely card. Sue

Di said...

Such a pretty card Kath - and great to have used up some snippets of course!

Sorry I'm late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Pretty card!

Hugs, Sarn xxx