Wednesday 5 February 2020

Hugs and Kisses

My first card today is one I made for the new Less is More 'Less' challenge using one of the stamps in the magazine my OH bought me for Christmas.

I cut a piece of card slightly smaller than my card blank and placed into my MISTI.  I stamped the hedgehog and sentiment a couple of times to get a clear outline and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I coloured the hedgehog with Promarkers before attaching the panel to the card.  To finish I added a generous layer of a Wink of Stella to the heart.


To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" white matt card blank
     Immediate Media 'Make Special Cards' stamps
     Versafine Onyx Black ink
     Stampendous clear embossing powder
     Promarkers
     Wink of Stella
     White matt card

I am entering the following challenges:
     AAA Cards - Up to One Third + Optional Twist 'Hearts'     
     Less is More - Less (Tiny and Few)
     Tales from the Craft Room - Love is in the Air

Kath x

11 comments:

meg said...

beautiful design Kath

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet CAS card Kath

Anne

Pat said...

I love the sweet hedgehog image Kath and perfect for the LIM Challenge. x

cotnob said...

A super card Kath, such a sweet stamp and great CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

A.Rose said...

Too sweet! ThanKhoi so much for joining us at AAA Cards!

Sue said...

Hi Kath, So cute. Sue

Jane said...

CAS perfection and I love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Arlene said...

Adorable.

Francesca said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Jo said...

Simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x

Neets B said...

So cute, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x