Wednesday 31 July 2019

Christmas Buildings

I made this card to join in the Winter Wonderland challenge and say 'hello' to my old teamies.  I covered the front of the card blank with a piece of paper from the A2 pad and inlaid the sentiment using a coordinating paper from the same pad.  I had just finished inlaying the sentiment when I notice a glue smudge, so I highlighted the sentiment with a Wink of Stella to disguise it!


To make this card I used:
     A2 white matt tent fold card
     SugarPea Designs 'Happy Holidays' paper pad
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Mini Expressions Stacked Happy Christmas' die
     Wink of Stella

I am entering the following challenges:
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge 'Anything Christmas Goes'
     Winter Wonderland 'Christmas or Winter Buildings'
   
Kath x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Lovely card. Sue

Pat said...

A very pretty card Kath and I love the plaid and then the stylised row of houses which tone in beautifully and then the inlaid die cut sentiment which looks great in the matching blue card, and a great idea to use the WOS to hide the slight blemish which would never have seen ourselves, so you have been very honest...lol. x

meg said...

gorgeous plaid and houses Kath the colours are beautiful