Wednesday 17 July 2019

Birthday Wishes

When we went on holiday I took a some stamped images and a small box of Promarkers with me.  We had one wet day and I spent a few happy hours colouring my images to make into cards on my return.  This is one of the images I took with me.


To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" tent fold kraft card blank     
     Bugaboo 'Ladybug Daisy Vase' digi stamp
     Desert Diva 'Sentiment 796' free digi stamp
     Promarkers
     Purple pearlescent and white matt card
     Wink of Stella

I am entering the following challenges:
      I Love Promarkers 'For the Girls'
     Pearly Sparkles Challenge 'Anything Goes'

Kath x

7 comments:

meg said...

love Bugaboo images Kath,beautifully coloured and love it layered on the Kraft card

Sue said...

Hi kath, Another lovely card. I hadn't noticed the Ladybug at first. so cute. Sue

Pat said...

This is a sweet Bugaboo image Kath and so prettily coloured, and mounted on to a kraft card and with the coordinating purple suits it perfectly. x

Carol S. said...

Love this little card Kath, so sweet. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

This is a sweet card Kath, such a pretty stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

What a lovely, beautifully coloured image, Kath. Your card is so pretty. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to take some crafty things on holiday in case of bad weather. xx

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful image and card, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk