Sunday 17 March 2024

Spring Lambs

I have a drawer of various Hunkydory card snippets and toppers, they're always perfect for quick cards and our families like the cards I make with them.  I used these oddments to make my mother's Easter card.  

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory green foiled backing card, lambs and sentiment toppers (as these were in my oddments drawer I don't know the name of the collection)
     Snippet of gold mirri

I trimmed the green foiled card, layered it onto gold mirri and attached it to the card blank.  The lamb topper was attached in the centre of the card with the 'For You' topper attached to the top corner.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Cardz 4 Gals - Use Some Green
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Animals
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Make my Monday - Spring, Flowers, Weather, etc (I have chosen Spring lambs)
     Try It On Tuesday - Spring

Kath x

7 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous Spring card,the lamb topper is beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring card and love the lamb topper.
Carol x

Pat said...

I love these sweet Hunkydory lambs and background card..the perfect look for early Spring Kath. The sun is shining at the moment, but it looks as though rain is coming in unfortunately, but there is the feel of Spring in the air now. x

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Love the lambs and so glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Cardz 4 Galz

Billie A said...

Pretty card, love the lambs. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz

Mia said...

Great card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Cazro said...

A gorgeous card to welcome Spring. Thanks for joining us in our Green challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.