Sunday 27 August 2023

Cross Stitch Parrot

This Mouseloft Parrot is made with a cross stitch kit I found in a charity shop when we were away in our campervan.


To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" cream hammer card blank
     Mouseloft 'Parrot' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
     Snippet of cream hammer card

After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind a stitched circle aperture that had been die cut in the front of the card blank.  I added a piece of the same card behind the fabric to neaten the inside of the card.
   
Kath x

3 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous cross stitch Kath,love your parrot

Pat said...

You seem to find some wonderful little cross stitch kits in charity shops Kath and this parrot is fabulous. I will have to start looking in our local charity shops and see what I can find. x

Liz said...

Super card, Kath. I never seem to find any craft things in the charity shops I pop into..... one day I might strike lucky. 😉